The Capital Region Transportation Planning Agency is currently updating its Public Involvement Process Plan (PIPP) with anticipated CRTPA Board adoption of the plan scheduled for Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 1:30 pm in the Commission Chambers of Tallahassee’s City Hall (located at 300 S Adams Street, 2nd floor) The draft final document (click here to view) is a snapshot into the types of opportunities you can expect for public involvement within the various programs and outreach events that the CRTPA is involved with, and your contribution toward making the document and our processes the best they can be is valued. Comments can be made via e-mail to Lynn.Barr@crtpa.org, through our Facebook and website (www.crtpa.org), and in person at the February 20, 2018 CRTPA Board Meeting. Changes that have been made to this document since its last posting on January 3, 2018 include typo corrections and the following changes:
· Changing the phone number of the CRTPA offices from 891-8600 to 891-8630 throughout;
· Adding a reference to the FAST-Act on Page 9, under Guiding Legislation (last sentence);
· Changing the public comment period and newspaper noticing for DRAFT TIP and TIP Amendments (page 26) from 21 days to 14 days;
· Changing the public comment period for UPWP adoption (page 35) from 21 days to 14 days, (including amendment notification on webpage from 21 days to 14 days as well); and
· Changing the UPWP modification noticing period (page 35) on CRTPA webpage from 14 days prior to submittal to FDOT to 7 days prior to submittal to FDOT.
The changes in noticing and comment periods for the DRAFT TIP, TIP Amendments, and UPWP adoptions/amendments/modifications were made to reflect a more responsive and efficient process for the CRTPA.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the American with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Lynn Barr, Public Information Officer/Title VI Coordinator by telephone at (850) 891-6800 or via e-mail to email@example.com. If requesting special accommodations or translation services, please provide notification of the need at least seven days prior to the meeting. If hearing impaired, telephone 1-800-273-7545 (TDD).