The Interactive TIP is a website that allows users to actively search the transportation projects in the current adopted TIP.
The TIP is comprised of the following nine sections:
- Executive Summary (providing a brief description of the document as well as summary tables of funding)
- 5 Year Summary
- TIP Basics (providing more detailed information about the CRTPA and how the TIP is developed)
- Leon County Project Listing
- Gadsden County Project Listing
- Jefferson County Project Listing
- Wakulla County Project Listing
- Transportation Disadvantaged Summary (by county)
- Appendices (TIP abbreviations and fund codes; implemented projects; federally obligated projects for 2009; CRTPA FY 2011 – FY 2015 Priority Project Lists)
- Project Index
The Interactive TIP
The TIP provides a five-year listing of state and federally funded transportation projects within the capital region.