The CRTPA requests your participation in the transportation planning process of Florida’s capital region. Through such involvement, your ideas and vision for the region’s transportation will help shape your community. Such participation can take many forms…
- Attend CRTPA Board meetings or watch live online at WCOT TV
- Participate in CRTPA projects through attending project meetings
- Serve on the CRTPA’s Citizens Multimodal Advisory Committee
- Keep up to date on the region’s transportation and initiatives through viewing the CRTPA’s website
- Leave us a comment.
TITLE VI & PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
The CRTPA assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, family or religious status, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 and the Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992 be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination or retaliation under any program or activity.
- Please click here to access the CRTPA Title VI / Nondiscrimination Policy Statement.
For complaints, questions or concerns about civil rights or nondiscrimination; or for special requests under the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the Suzanne Lex at (850) 891-8627 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click here to access the CRTPA Civil Rights Grievance Procedure.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the American with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the CRTPA at (850) 891-8630 or mailto:email@example.com. If requesting special accommodations or translation services, please provide notification of the need at least seven days prior to the meeting. If hearing impaired, telephone 1-800-273-7545 (TDD).