1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
2. AWARDS AND SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
3. AGENDA MODIFICATIONS
4. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Minutes of the November 21 CRTPA Meeting Agenda Item
B. Draft CRTPA Public Involvement Process Plan Agenda Item
5. CONSENT ITEMS PULLED FOR DISCUSSION
6. ROLL CALL VOTE AGENDA ITEMS
A. Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 – FY 2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
The CRTPA FY 2018 – FY 2022 TIP is proposed to be amended to reflect the following:
• US 319 (Woodville Highway (SR 363) to Ramp to Interstate 10 Westbound) (Project #4395772): Add construction funding in FY 2018 to add new roadway lighting at all existing signalized intersection (Leon County)
Recommended Action: Approve amendment by roll call vote
7. CRTPA ACTION
The public is welcome to comment on any discussion item after a motion has been made and seconded. Each member of the public is provided three (3) minutes to address the CRTPA.
A. CRTPA Safety Measures Agenda Item
This item provides a discussion of safety measure proposed for adoption at the February 20 CRTPA meeting.
8. FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION REPORT
9. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
10. CRTPA INFORMATION
B. Future Meeting Dates Agenda Item
C. Committee Actions (Citizen’s Multimodal Advisory Committee/ Technical Advisory Committee/Transportation Disadvantaged Coordinating Board) Agenda Item
11. CRTPA CITIZEN COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow for citizen input on any CRTPA issue. Those interested in addressing the CRTPA should complete a speaker request form located at the rear of the meeting room. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes.
12. ITEMS FROM CRTPA BOARD MEMBERS
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow members an opportunity to discuss and request action on items and issues relevant to the CRTPA, as appropriate.