May 22 & 23, 2019 PUBLIC MEETINGS
The CRTPA has scheduled public meetings throughout the four (4) county region (see below for meeting details) to solicit public comments on the agency’s Draft Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – FY 2024 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and FY 2021 – 2025 Transportation Priority Project Lists (PPLs). The meetings will be conducted in open house format with the documents scheduled for adoption by the CRTPA on June 17, 2019.
The Draft FY 2020 – FY 2024 TIP contains transportation projects (including aviation, bicycle, pedestrian, roadway and transit) within Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon and Wakulla counties that have received state and federal funding in Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Work Program.
The Draft TIP may be viewed by clicking here. Abbreviated projects by county can be viewed by clicking on the below links:
The Draft FY 2021 – FY 2025 Transportation Priority Project Lists provide funding guidance to the FDOT as that agency develops next year’s Work Program (funded projects will be included in next year’s adopted CRTPA TIP). The PPLs identify airport, bicycle, intersection, pedestrian, roadway and transit projects in priority order. Specifically, the following PPLs are scheduled for adoption:
- RMP Roadways PPL identifies roadway projects (Project source: CRTPA 2040 Regional Mobility Plan). View the Draft Roadways PPL
- RMP Bicycle and Pedestrian PPL identifies bike & pedestrian projects (Project source: CRTPA 2040 RMP). View the Draft Bicycle & Pedestrian PPL
- Regional Trails PPL identifies regional trail projects (Project source: CRTPA 2040 RMP and Florida Office of Greenways and Trails). View the Draft Regional Trails PPL
- Transportation Systems Management (TSM) PPL identifies low cost improvements to the existing transportation system (such as an intersections) that maybe constructed in less than two years (Project source: TSM candidate project list developed in coordination with the FDOT). View the Draft TSM PPL
- StarMetro PPL provides a listing of transit projects, developed by StarMetro, reflecting projects consistent with StarMetro’s adopted Transit Development Plan (TDP) (Project source: StarMetro’s Transit Development Plan). View the Draft StarMetro PPL
- Tallahassee International Airport PPL identifies Tallahassee international Airport projects (Project source: Airport Master Plan) View the Draft TIA PPL
The meetings will provide residents the opportunity to learn about the projects in the region that have received funding in the next five years (as identified in the Draft TIP) as well as the agency’s proposed project priorities for which funding is being sought (Draft PPLs). The TIP and PPLs are scheduled to be adopted at the June 17 CRTPA meeting. The meetings are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
MAY 22 (WEDNESDAY)
- Jefferson County (12 PM – 1 PM)
Jefferson County Courthouse Annex
435 West Walnut Street, Monticello
- Wakulla County (6 PM – 7 PM)
Community Center, Crawfordville Room
318 Shadeville Road, Crawfordville
MAY 23 (THURSDAY)
- Gadsden County (12 PM – 1 PM)
Gadsden County Commission Chambers
9 East Jefferson Street, Quincy
- Leon County (5 PM – 6 PM)
Tallahassee City Commission Chambers
300 S. Adams Street, Tallahassee
Comments may be provided at the meetings. Additionally, written comments may be mailed to: CRTPA, 300 S. Adams Street A-19, Tallahassee, FL 32301 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments may also be provided electronically on this site (via Comments). All comments should be received by Friday, June 14, 2019. Additionally, public comment may be provided in person at the June 17, 2019 CRTPA meeting.
Si necesita assistencia en español, por favor ponga se en contacto con nosotros.
Questions? Please contact Greg Burke at 891-8626.