Wednesday, May 27, 2020 VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING
The CRTPA has scheduled a virtual public meeting to present the agency’s Draft Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 – FY 2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Draft FY 2022 – 2026 Transportation Priority Project Lists (PPLs). The public will be able to watch the meeting live May 27 (4 pm to 5 pm) by clicking here. Both the TIP and PPLs are scheduled for adoption on June 15, 2020.
The Draft FY 2021 – FY 2025 TIP contains the transportation projects (including aviation, bicycle, pedestrian, roadway and transit) within Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon and Wakulla counties that have received state and federal funding in the most recent Florida Department of Transportation Work Program.
The Draft FY 2022 – FY 2026 Transportation Priority Project Lists provide funding guidance to the FDOT as that agency develops next year’s Work Program (funded projects will be included in next year’s adopted CRTPA TIP). The PPLs identify airport, bicycle, intersection, pedestrian, roadway and transit projects in priority order. Specifically, the following PPLs are scheduled for adoption:
- RMP Roadways PPL identifies roadway projects (Project source: CRTPA 2040 Regional Mobility Plan). View the Draft Roadways PPL
- RMP Bicycle and Pedestrian PPL identifies bike & pedestrian projects (Project source: CRTPA 2040 RMP). View the Draft Bicycle & Pedestrian PPL
- Regional Trails PPL identifies regional trail projects (Project source: CRTPA 2040 RMP and Florida Office of Greenways and Trails). View the Draft Regional Trails PPL
- Transportation Alternatives PPL identifies mobility projects consistent with the eligibility requirements of the federal Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program (Project source: eligible applications submitted to the CRTPA’s TA Program). View the Draft TA PPL
- Transportation Systems Management (TSM) PPL identifies low cost improvements to the existing transportation system (such as an intersections) that maybe constructed in less than two years (Project source: TSM candidate project list developed in coordination with the FDOT). View the Draft TSM PPL
- StarMetro PPL provides a listing of transit projects, developed by StarMetro, reflecting projects consistent with StarMetro’s adopted Transit Development Plan (TDP) (Project source: StarMetro’s Transit Development Plan). View the Draft StarMetro PPL
- Tallahassee International Airport PPL identifies Tallahassee international Airport projects (Project source: Airport Master Plan) View the Draft TIA PPL
VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING DETAILS
The virtual meeting will provide the public the opportunity to learn about the projects in the region that have received funding in the next five years (as identified in the Draft TIP) as well as the agency’s proposed project priorities for which funding is being sought (Draft PPLs). Additionally, the public may submit questions or comments prior to the meeting (see below). The TIP and PPLs are scheduled to be adopted at the June 15 CRTPA meeting.
The meeting will be streamed live from 4 – 5 p.m. and may be viewed at Talgov.com/TLHLivemeeting. Links to the May 27, 2020, virtual meeting and the TIP and PPL documents may be accessed on the CRTPA webpage (www.crtpa.org).
Comments associated with the virtual meeting may be provided prior to the meeting in a number of ways: written comments may be mailed to: CRTPA, 300 S. Adams Street A-19, Tallahassee, FL 32301 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Comments may also be provided electronically on this site (via Comments).
The public may also submit questions or comments prior to the June 15, 2020, CRTPA meeting. Comments may be provided in several ways. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com, provided electronically on the CRTPA website(www.crtpa.org/contact-us/) or mailed to: CRTPA, 300 S. Adams St. A-19, Tallahassee, FL 32301. Comments received by Friday, June 12, 2020, at 5 p.m. will be provided to the CRTPA members prior to scheduled adoption of the documents. Comments received after June 12, 2020, prior to the June 15, 2020, meeting will be included as part of the public record.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, income or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who need translation services (free of charge) should contact Suzanne Lex, CRTPA Title VI Coordinator, at 850-891-8627 or by email at Suzanne.Lex@crtpa.org.
Si necesita asistencia en Español, por favor pongase en contacto con nosotros.
The meeting and this notice satisfy StarMetro’s Program-of-Projects requirements of the Section 5307 Urbanized Area Formula Program Grant as administered by the Federal Transit Administration.
Questions? Please contact Suzanne Lex at 891-8627.