The CRTPA is currently seeking public comment on the Draft Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (click here to view UPWP). The Draft UPWP is the bi-annual program document which details anticipated transportation planning for Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018 and acts as the application for various funding sources.
The Draft UPWP is scheduled for initial review and discussion at the March 6, 2016 CRTPA Committee and Board Meeting, followed by proposed final adoption at the May 16, 2016 CRTPA Board Meeting. Comments may be provided in person at the these meetings. CRTPA staff will be on hand to assist you with comment cards and to direct you on when to speak, should you choose to do so at any of the meetings identified below.
Comments can be made in any of the ways as outlined below and are requested to be received by Friday, April 8, 2016.
- In Person: Comments may be provided in person at the March 8 and 21 (Draft Review) CRTPA Committees and CRTPA Board meeting, respectively. As well as at the May 3 CRTPA Committee meetings (Proposed Recommended Approval) and May 16 (Proposed Adoption) CRTPA Board Meeting (click here for meeting times and location).
- Mail comments to CRTPA, 300 S. Adams Street A-19, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- E-mail comments to Colleen.Roland@talgov.com.
- Call and leave your comments with Colleen Roland of the CRTPA at 850.891.6812
- Provide electronic comments from this site via the Comments link.
We appreciate your comments and encourage you to provide them in the most convenient way for you!
Si necesita assistencia en español, por favor ponga se en contacto con nosotros.
For further information, please contact Colleen Roland at 891-6812.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, income, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Lynn Barr at 891-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the meeting.