NOTE: The public is invited to view the meeting when it is being conducted by clicking here or by viewing the meeting’s live broadcast on Comcast Channel 13 (WCOT-13).
- Agenda Package (PDF)
- Agenda Package (BoardDocs)
- Public Comments Received (by Friday, August 14 at 9:30 pm)
- Call To Order and Roll Call
- Agenda Modifications
- Public Comment on Unagendaed Items
IMPORTANT: CRTPA public comment for this meeting may be submitted online at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ until 5 p.m. on August 14 in order to allow sufficient time for provision to CRTPA members prior to the meeting. Any comments submitted after this time will be accepted and included as part of the official record of the meeting.
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the June 15, 2020 Meeting
- FDOT 2019 Joint Certification of the CRTPA
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Administrative Amendments
- Consent Items Pulled For Discussion
- CRTPA Action
- M-CORES Update
This item provides an update on the Florida Department of Transportation Multi-use Corridors of Regional Economic Significance (M-CORES) initiative.
- Connections 2045 Regional Mobility Plan (RMP)
CRTPA staff and Kimley-Horn have continued the development of the RMP from the Needs Plan through to, but not including, the Draft Cost Feasible Plan. The intent of this agenda item is to bring the CRTPA Board up to speed on these efforts and to move towards presenting the Draft Cost Feasible Plan at the September 2020 CRTPA Board meeting.
- M-CORES Update
- Florida Department Of Transportation Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- CRTPA Information
- Future Meeting Dates
- Committee Actions
- CRTPA Citizen Comment
- Items From CRTPA Board Members