MEETING OF TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2023 AT 1:30 PM
CITY OF TALLAHASSEE COMMISSION CHAMBERS
300 S. ADAMS STREET
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301
Citizens wishing to provide input at the CRTPA meeting may:
- Provide comments in person at the meeting. Speakers are requested to fill out a speaker’s card located inside Commission Chambers when they arrive at the meeting and limit their comments to three (3) minutes; or
- Submit written comments prior to the meeting at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ by providing comments in the “Email Us” portion of the page before 5:00 p.m. on February 27. This will allow time for comments to be provided to CRTPA members in advance of the meeting. Comments submitted after this time (up to the time of the meeting) will be accepted and included in the official record of the meeting; or
- Provide live comments during the meeting virtually by registering before 5:00 p.m. on February 27 at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ and noting your desire to provide comments via video in the “Email Us” portion of the page along with the agenda item or issue your wish to discuss. You will be contacted by CRTPA staff and provided with a link to virtually access the meeting and provide your comment during the meeting. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes.
The public is invited to view the meeting’s live broadcast on https://www.talgov.com/cotnews/wcot.aspx or Comcast Channel 13 (WCOT-13).
- Agenda Package (PDF)
- Agenda Package (BoardDocs)
- Call To Order and Roll Call
- Agenda Modifications
- Public Comment on Unagendaed Items
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow for public input on general CRTPA issues that are not included on the meeting’s agenda. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes. See the above for ways to provide public comment at this meeting.
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the November 15 CRTPA Meeting
- Executive Director's Timesheets
- Consent Items Pulled For Discussion
- CRTPA Action
The public is welcome to comment on any discussion item after a motion has been made and seconded. Each member of the public is provided three (3) minutes to address the CRTPA.
- CRTPA Safety Targets
This item seeks adoption of the 2023 CRTPA Safety Performance Targets for safety performance measures that the agency is required to annually adopt.
- CRTPA Safety Targets
- Florida Department Of Transportation Report
A status report on FDOT activities will be provided including information related to a US 90 resurfacing project.
- Executive Director’s Report
A status report on CRTPA activities including Tharpe Street will be provided.
- Future Meeting Dates
- Committee Actions (Citizen’s Multimodal Advisory Committee & Technical Advisory Committee)
- CRTPA Local Billing
- Quarterly Budget Reports
- Items From CRTPA Board Members
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow members an opportunity to discuss and request action on items and issues relevant to the CRTPA.