MEETING OF MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 AT 1:30 PM
CITY OF TALLAHASSEE COMMISSION CHAMBERS
300 S. ADAMS STREET
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301
Citizens wishing to provide input at the CRTPA meeting may:
- Provide comments in person at the meeting. Speakers are requested to fill out a speaker’s card located inside Commission Chambers when they arrive at the meeting and limit their comments to three (3) minutes; or
- Submit written comments prior to the meeting at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ by providing comments in the “Email Us” portion of the page before 5:00 p.m. on September 10. This will allow time for comments to be provided to CRTPA members in advance of the meeting. Comments submitted after this time (up to the time of the meeting) will be accepted and included in the official record of the meeting; or
- Provide live comments during the meeting virtually by registering before 5:00 p.m. on September 12 at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ and noting your desire to provide comments via video in the “Email Us” portion of the page along with the agenda item or issue your wish to discuss. You will be contacted by CRTPA staff and provided with a link to virtually access the meeting and provide your comment during the meeting. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes.
The public is invited to view the meeting’s live broadcast on https://www.talgov.com/cotnews/wcot.aspx or Comcast Channel 13 (WCOT-13). Please note that masks are required to be worn inside City Hall.
- Agenda Package (PDF)
- Agenda Package (BoardDocs)
- Call To Order and Roll Call
- Agenda Modifications
- Public Comment on Unagendaed Items
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow for public input on general CRTPA issues that are not included on the meeting’s agenda. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes. See the above for ways to provide public comment at this meeting.
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the June 15 CRTPA Meeting & Public Hearing
- CRTPA Attorney Contract Extension
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- CRTPA Fiscal Years 2021-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- CRTPA Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Consent Items Pulled For Discussion
- CRTPA Action
The public is welcome to comment on any item in this section. In person speakers are requested to fill out a speaker card located inside of Commission Chambers. Speakers who have registered to comment virtually and have received a Webex link will have their microphones unmuted. Each member of the public is provided three (3) minutes to address the CRTPA.
- CRTPA Federal Certification
A presentation on the CRTPA’s recent Transportation Management Area certification will be provided by the Federal Highway Administration.
- CRTPA Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Financial Statements
A presentation on the findings of the recent annual audit of the CRTPA will be provided.
- Thomasville Road Multi-Use Path Feasibility Study
A project update will be provided including upcoming public involvement opportunities. View draft presentation.
- Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 – FY 2027 Roadway Project Priority List Update
This item seeks Board approval to split the limits of the current #3 ranked project (Crawfordville Road from Lost Creek Bridge to E. Ivan Road) into two (2) segments given the length of the project’s limits.
- 2022 CRTPA Budget
The CRTPA’s budget for 2022 has been developed for Board discussion.
- CRTPA Federal Certification
- Florida Department Of Transportation Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- CRTPA Information
- Future Meeting Dates
- FY 21 – FY 25 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Administrative Amendment & FY 22 – FY 26 TIP Modification
- Committee Actions (Citizen’s Multimodal Advisory Committee & Technical Advisory Committee)
- CRTPA Project Updates
- Items From CRTPA Board Members