MEETING OF TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2023 AT 1:30 PM
CITY OF TALLAHASSEE COMMISSION CHAMBERS
300 S. ADAMS STREET
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301
Citizens wishing to provide input at the CRTPA meeting may:
- Provide comments in person at the meeting. Speakers are requested to fill out a speaker’s card located inside Commission Chambers when they arrive at the meeting and limit their comments to three (3) minutes; or
- Submit written comments prior to the meeting at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ by providing comments in the “Email Us” portion of the page before 5:00 p.m. on April 17. This will allow time for comments to be provided to CRTPA members in advance of the meeting. Comments submitted after this time (up to the time of the meeting) will be accepted and included in the official record of the meeting; or
- Provide live comments during the meeting virtually by registering before 5:00 p.m. on April 17 at https://crtpa.org/contact-us/ and noting your desire to provide comments via video in the “Email Us” portion of the page along with the agenda item or issue your wish to discuss. You will be contacted by CRTPA staff and provided with a link to virtually access the meeting and provide your comment during the meeting. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes.
The public is invited to view the meeting’s live broadcast on https://www.talgov.com/cotnews/wcot.aspx or Comcast Channel 13 (WCOT-13).
- Agenda Package (PDF)
- Agenda Package (BoardDocs)
- Call To Order and Roll Call
- Agenda Modifications
- Public Comment on Unagendaed Items
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow for public input on general CRTPA issues that are not included on the meeting’s agenda. Speakers are requested to limit their comments to three (3) minutes. See the above for ways to provide public comment at this meeting.
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the February 28 CRTPA Meeting
- FY 2025 - FY 2029 Transportation Alternatives (TA) Project Priority List
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- Citizens Multimodal Advisory Committee (CMAC) Appointment
- Consent Items Pulled For Discussion
- CRTPA Action
The public is welcome to comment on any discussion item after a motion has been made and seconded. Each member of the public is provided three (3) minutes to address the CRTPA.
- Rail Presentation
Holly Cohen, Freight and Rail Planning Administrator, FDOT Rail Office, will provide an update on the FDOT Rail System Plan.
- SR 267/Bloxham Cutoff Trail Feasibility Study
An update on the feasibility study being developed to provide a connection between Wakulla Springs State Park and the St. Marks Trail will be provided.
- CRTPA Project Priority List (PPL) Discussion
A discussion related to the upcoming annual adoption of the CRTPA’s PPLs, scheduled to occur in June, will be provided.
- Rail Presentation
- Florida Department Of Transportation Report
A status report on FDOT activities will be provided including information related to a US 90 resurfacing project.
- Executive Director’s Report
A status report on CRTPA activities will be provided.
- CRTPA Information
- Future Meeting Dates
- Committee Actions (Citizen’s Multimodal Advisory Committee & Technical Advisory Committee)
- Items From CRTPA Board Members
This portion of the agenda is provided to allow members an opportunity to discuss and request action on items and issues relevant to the CRTPA.